Corrugated Wall Coffee Cups

Corrugated Wall Paper Coffee Cups also known as Ripple Wall or Triple Wall Coffee Cups provide superior insulation to hot coffee and especially hot tea. Also very popular are the unique Callisto range of coffee cups. A mix of 4 trendy colours in each box, or go for Plain Black if you prefer. We also have a great selection of Black & White, Flat or Sipper (Spout) Lids.

*Scroll Down for Lids or for a complete range of lids click here.